One more month

Bariatric Bella
on 10/12/06 7:11 am - Dayton, OH
RNY on 11/02/05 with
Hello MA well I will be there in one month. I cant wait to meet everyone. So who all is in my area. I will be at Hanscom AFB. I would love to have like a group meeting for lunch or something so we can all meet and get to know one another. Amy Before surgery 390lbs Day of surgery 304lbs Currently 208lbs For Normal BMI I have to reach 160-180lbs Surgery was Nov 5, 2005( 100 cm -proximal)
Jeana W.
on 10/12/06 12:23 pm - Cambridge, MA
Good luck with your move and I hope you like it here in MA. I live in Boston so I'm not very close to you but I hope you meet lots of wonderful people and enjoy your stay here! Congrats on your weight loss! Jeana
txbunny930
on 10/13/06 12:34 am - MA
Hi Amy: Hope you have a smooth move when you move here to Mass. You'll be getting here just after our colorful Fall season. I moved back here 8 years ago and did the road trip with a truck and my son. My daughter I had sent a week before I left. She would have hated the road trip. I'm not close to Hanscom but a short drive. I'm just NW of Boston. I hope you enjoy living here. Once you get here, post again so we can welcom you. Lorraine
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2253 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4439 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views