Finding a PS in MA

Jory M.
on 10/11/06 9:52 am - Halifax, MA
After having WLS 2.5 years ago, I am agonizing over finding the right PS. Has anyone used Dr Ross in Plymouth MA? Dr Seikle in Boston, or Dr Zienowitz in RI? I have narrowed it down to these 3 I think. Big difference in price though. Has anyone had a laser breast lift, or laser bra? Any experiece with a pain pump or comfort pump following a TT or breast lift? My priorities are TT, breasts lifted with arm pit skin removed, then thigh lift, and maybe an arm lift. Which procedures have been the most rewarding to you? The most painful? Any suggestions at all? Can't sleep with worry. Thank you! Jory http://images.obesityhelp.com/mbgraphics/emoticons/help.gif
route66hello
on 10/13/06 1:54 am - Half Moon Bay, CA
DS on 03/15/12
Hi, I just wanted to say "Hello" and tell you I am interested in your final decisions. My WLS was only a few months ago so I am no where near deciding on plastic surgery or actually needing it I used to think I would never put myself through surgery again (especially anesthesia which I react terribly to) but I watch those PS shows on Discovery Health and TLC all the time and it seems like the excess skin, especially around you stomach can really be a problem. I went to a support group meeting at BI where a plastic surgeon spoke and he said that most of his patients choose some sort of tummy tuck (it has various names and different types) along with a breast lift. The "flabby arm" and having that loose skin removed he showed us some pictures of and said there was no way to not leave quite a scar... so he said less people did that. On the thigh lift he also said that tended to be a surgery that had a difficult recovery because it is just an area - for obvious reasons - that is harder to keep clean and more prone to infections. This was a meeting about two years ago so obviously there might have been advances. I also know that if I do choose PS at some point I would want the surgery done in a hospital and not a doctors office (surgery suite). I think for me it would just make me more comfortable.... but I am not sure how that effects the prices. Best of luck with your research. Bye for now, Terri
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2253 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4439 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views