Dr Glen Brooks, Leah Kenny, Dr Faillo, and Baystate Medical

Monica B.
on 10/10/06 9:57 pm - Emery, SD
Just wanted the western MA people to know about the wonderful doctors and PA that have been taking care of me. If you are thinking about WLS, then look to Dr.Faillo for this surgery. He is very skilled, has a great bedside manner and his nurse Cheryl is very helpful. He did my WLS on 12/06/04 and more recently my vental hernia repair while I had my PS on 09/25/06. Dr Brooks and his partner, Leah Kenny, PA-C are excellent Plastic Surgeons. Their office is in Longmeadow. I saw them last December and they said that they could reduce and lift my breasts and remove my huge panni. When I went back for a follow up in June, we all made the decision to go ahead with the surgery and they were very supportive in helping coordinate the PS with the hernia repair that Dr. Faillo would repair. Insurance covered all the surgeries and Candice the PS surgical coordinator took care of all these issues. I started my journey at age 57-330lbs and now I am 59 and weigh in at 174. I am two weeks PS post op and doing very well. Monica
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2253 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4439 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views