I MET THE GUY IN THE NEWSPAPER!!!

stephanie1977
on 10/5/06 12:05 am - Roxbury, MA
Hey everyone I had to go to the Brooke Courthouse yesterday and I saw, met and spoke with Chris Stockbridge the guy that the Boston Herald was following with the 2 week eating binge. He is really a very nice man. I saw him walk by me and I asked him if he was the guy in the Herald. He said he was and I said I needed to speak with him. We had a really good chat. I showed him my pictures and told him that whoever told him he wouldn't like food anymore was full of it. He had just come from the doctor's office. His has taken off 23 lbs of the 40 he is required to. His triglyirides are down to 367 from some where in the 700's and his cholesterol is down as well. The doctor told him he is doing great. I told him that we spoke about him at our support meeting last month and he was not too surprised that he was the topic of discussion. I told him that support meetings both pre and post op were very important. I just wanted everyone to know that he is really taking all of this very seriously now. He uses his kids as his inspiration to keep on the right track. I use my children too. I need to be there for them and they need me to be healthy. By the way, he will be having his surgery at the Faulkner Hospital and his surgeon is Dr. Munn. As a side note, I asked him how the 64 oz prime rib was. He said it was delicious. I also told him that that one 64 oz slab of beef could have feed about 25 post op patients. He was amazed. Hope everyone is doing well. Keep your "TRIANGLE" in check. Love and best wishes to all. Stephanie
pebbles4388
on 10/21/06 7:45 pm - MA
VSG on 01/12/12
That's good to hear. I was at the Faulkner the day that article came out, and they were non too pleased to see the way he was eating. I'm happy you spoke to him and that he's doing well.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2253 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4439 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views