Dr. Gazmuri

jrobichaud
on 9/22/06 9:07 am - Pepperell, MA
I am Now enrolled in the program at NWH. I called and Spoke to Dr. Gazmuri's office and they will accept my progress from the program I was in that closed. Can anyone tell me more about Dr. Gazmuri as too does he do more open or laproscopic procedures? ETC..... Thanks JOSHUA. I am Scheduled to meet with him on November 1st
honeymoo
on 9/22/06 10:53 am - on The Rock 30 miles out to Sea, MA
Hi Josh Congrats, I'm glad they will accept all of your progress. Here is the website for NW http://www.newtonwellesleywls.com/content/16.htm. I just met him on Wednesday for my month follow up, as I said in your previous thread my Doctor, Dr. Thayer retired a week after my surgery so I am following up with Dr. Gazmuri. Hopefully some of his other patients will chime in. Good Luck. Gwen
NicoleC
on 9/24/06 12:31 pm - FRANKLIN, MA
Hi Joshua! I had surgery with Dr. Gazmuri on July 25th. He is not only a wonderful surgeon but a wonderful person too. I just adore the man! I have not had any complications. He is very thorough and wants nothing more than for his patients to be well informed, comfortable and safe. He does pretty much all his surgeries Lap. The office is wonderful too. You should attend some meetings at the hospital on thursday evenings. Best of luck! Nicole
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2253 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4439 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views