IM NEW!

Angela M.
on 9/15/06 4:47 pm - Worcester, MA
Im new here (kind of) and Im looking for some friends! Im in the process of getting WLS and I could really use some support. Ive been browsing profiles and you all inspire me so much. I hope to find some really great friends to share my journey with and be a supportive friend during theirs!
InnerAnomaly
on 9/16/06 9:05 am - Hudson, MA
Hi Angela! My name is Eva. I'm 25, and a sahm to a wonderful little (erm... huge) 17 month old. Welcome to OH. What kind of surgery are you looking into having done? I'm having the lap RNY on October 11th. This is a great community, everyone has been so helpful and inspiring for me as well.
TAVERNIA
on 9/16/06 11:56 am - EAST OTIS, MA
Hi angela!!!! I had lap band surgery on March 3rd and it has been one of the best things I have ever done (marrying my husband and adopting twins were the greatest!!!!) so far I have lost over 70lbs since March and 110lbs from my highest ever. Just email me if you need anything!!!! Your weight loss friend tammy
Barb H
on 9/16/06 12:24 pm - SouthCoast, MA
Welcome Angela! I usually "hang out" at the Lap Band Forum, but there is something for everyone at Obesity Help. Enjoy your journey! Barb H
Boooper
on 9/17/06 5:03 am - Fitzwilliam, NH
Hi Angela - I am Sharon. I have chosen to have the RNY surgery (hopefully really soon) and will finally meet my surgeon on 9/28 to get a date for my surgery. I have been going through this process for quite a while. (I started at the Lebanon - Dartmouth Hitch**** program back in December, and have been stalled for the last 5 months I have been told that they are to busy to schedule appointments ) so I have switched to Brigham & Women's. I too love to read everyone's story... what we all have gone through is so similar although I have felt so alone in my journey... Dang, just imagine if we all got truly got together... imagine what those little skinny people would think... The best advise I can give is to keep reading. Not one of us is the same however our successes and complications can be. I am finding the more I read the less scared I am my future after the surgery. Best of luck on your journey and remember, we are all here to support one another!
Angela M.
on 9/17/06 5:09 am - Worcester, MA
Thank you all for the welcome!!! Ive felt alone for so long but its so great to meet all these amazing people who I can relate to. I too keep reading everyones pages (I cant get enough!) and I feel better the more I read. But again- thank you for being so kind and supportive! I wish you the best of luck as well!!
Lauren1979
on 9/19/06 1:02 am - Holden, MA
Hi Angela, My name is Lauren and I live just outside Worcester in Holden. I am 27 year old married Stay At Home mom of 2 great kids. I am just starting to get the process rolling on Lap-Band surgery. Feel free to check out my MYSPACE at www.myspace.com/laurenkrabb . Would love to hear from you seeing as my husband and family are not supportive in my wanting surgery and I desperatly want a friend who understands what I am going through. Hope to hear from you. Lauren
Angela M.
on 9/19/06 1:55 am - Worcester, MA
HEY HUN!! I just added you on myspace.. Wow your beautiful and those kids of yours are amazingly gorgeous! Id love to be your friend and we can be supportive of each other! :) We also have the same insurance so Im interested in what surgeon your looking into or working with? My program has been a long process but truely a great experience, and Ive met some awesome people. Well I look forward to getting to know you- email me or write to me on myspace anytime!! We live sooo close!! XOXO
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2253 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4439 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views