Send me a days worth of meals- Pleeeeese!!!!

sannemayer
on 9/11/06 9:31 am - South Hadley, MA
I am struggling with figuring out what to eat on a daily basis. I am kind of a picky eater. If I could get a page from peoples food journals, I think that I could put together sone different meals and be much happier to eat. Anything will help. Thank you. My email address is [email protected] Thanks again, Stefanie
emme819
on 9/24/06 2:02 pm - Worcester, MA
I am a boring eater, but I'll share. Breakfast - Quaker Oats Weight Control Banana Bread oatmeal Snack - Dannon light and fit yogurt Lunch - 4 slices of deli turkey with 1/2 slice of 2% American cheese wrapped in each, dipped in dijon mustard. If I have room after that (HA! almost never) I'll have some apple or celery or a veggie of some sort. I also try to eat some Wasa crackers for the whole grains. Snack - 2 string cheese Dinner - 2.5oz of hamburger, with steamed broccoli or asparagus. snack - protein shake or protein bar. I usually get in 850-1050 calories, at least 60g of protein (usually between 80-100), aim for 25g of fiber, 2 servings of whole grains, 3+ servings of veggies or fruit and at least 2 servings of dairy. I also drink at least 100oz of water a day. I hope this helps! Mary Ellen
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2253 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4439 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views