Hello, I did it!!!

Kerry H.
on 8/31/06 10:36 pm - Worcester, MA
Hi everyone. I just want to say I had my surgery on 8/24 and evrything went well.
sbard
on 9/1/06 1:58 am - west brookfield, MA
Cngrats! Just think one week down and a whole healthy life time to go! Good luck!
amykic
on 9/1/06 9:24 am - spencer, MA
Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!! While you were going through the 4 weeks of excersize class, were you doing all the other appts. at the same time, like the nutritionist and psychologist. I start my sugical skills classes next Thursday 9/7 in the morning. I didn't know about the 4 other classes. I am going through the umass program as well. Thanks Amy
(deactivated member)
on 9/1/06 12:06 pm - Newton, MA
Congratulatons from one Kerry to another!
honeymoo
on 9/2/06 4:14 am - on The Rock 30 miles out to Sea, MA
Congrats hope all is going well I had my surgery the same day!
Lynn Bee
on 9/2/06 5:12 am - Greater Boston, MA
Congrats Kerry. By the way, your daughter is adorable! I hope you start feeling better right away. I saw that your profile says you have PCOS. We have a thread over on the PCOS board called WLS Divas that you might be interested in, I am not sure how to link to it, but if you are interested send me an email and I know how to send a link over email. Wishing you a quick recovery!
BrendaHeath
on 9/3/06 6:59 am - Winchendon, MA
Congratulations! It will be an awesome journey. You will remember every step of the way. I am now two years out, and feel awesome. I am doing things, it never thought possible. You will do great!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2253 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4439 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views