Anyone have the lap-band w/ Dr.Lautz

Cathleen S.
on 8/30/06 2:15 pm
Hi am scheduled for lap-banding on 9/25 w/ Dr. lautz. Anyone want to e-mail me or share a story please feel free.
Valerieb09
on 9/4/06 10:04 am - Seacoast, NH
Hi Cathleen, i had my lapband done by Dr. Lautz on June 7, 2006. It was an easy surgery to have and recover from. No gas pains as he gets all the gas out. I am 52 years old so I am not a spring chicken...lol. I had minimal pain, only had to use the pain meds once when I got home. I was able to get around okay and get in and out of bed okay. I am doing pretty good. I am waiting to have my 2nd fill on September 21st. I have a little restriction now but not much. I eat way less food than before. Dr. Lautz is a fantastic lap surgeon and well worth the 1 1/2 hour drive to see him. If you have any questions, please e-mail me. Valerie in NH
Joyce S.
on 9/5/06 9:30 pm - Dennis, MA
HI Valerie, I had Dr Lautz for RNY last November , have lost 114 lbs so far. The reason I'm contacting you is to tell you about a forum on OH you may not know about that you might enjoy - it's called- Over 50 -on the forum list - it's for those of us over fifty years old - we have a great group and so fun too with support that's fantastic - We have even dubbed ourselves with the acronym W.O.O.F.F.ers = Women Of Over Fifty Forum ....it's normally quite active there - we have a daily thread called "What's New" that is the center of things - come on over check us out, there lots of room for more ... Joyce S.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2253 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4439 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views