New stage one "soup"

Patricia *.
on 8/25/06 4:05 pm - Stoneham, MA
Hey Guys, I had my surgery on 8/5 and I'm on a semi-liquid diet for another 3 weeks. i've been going crazy after baby food and Isopure, so I decided to be creative. I just wanted to share a good summer soup that I made. 1/2 cucumber (seeds removed) and blenderized 1 cup plaine, fat free yogurt 1 tablespoon dill garlic powder onion salt pepper Blend until very thin soup texture. Hope you like it.
goldflower
on 8/25/06 11:23 pm - East Bridgewater, MA
Just an FYI, I found Isopure brand protein to taste disgusting, the alpine punch tastes like bile. I found an awesome chocolate protein powder made by ON. I got it from GNC, it comes in a black labelled container. I think the flavor is Double chocolate? It is really good and 1 scoop with 1 cup 1% milk is 32 grams of protein. I thought I was going to be a failure at this until I found this protein. The girl at GNC recommended it and I am so grateful. Hope this helps, Leah B.
pinksnowflake
on 8/26/06 12:41 pm - MA
Hi, Patricia...thanks for sharing that recipe. l'm one week post-op and desperate to taste something good again and my daughter and l just happened to have picked the last cucumbers of the season from our garden. Before l became a mom, l was a professional chef, so eventhough l know food, l'm just re-learning how to eat again. Keep them coming...
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2253 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4439 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views