PLEASE PRAY FOR MY GRANDPA

Debbie D.
on 8/7/06 8:57 am - Chelan, WA
Today is a bad day. I have been crying so much that It took me a long time to get signed onto the net. I need to turn to you all again, but now it is for my Grandpa. My Grandpa Earl is my maturnal Grandfather. He is 84 years old. He and my Nana raised me part of my life and I am very close to them. They recently just left my town to make their last trip to Las Vegas. My Grandpa had fallen on hard cement and broke his hip I am told. He has to have surgery. He is at a hospital in Las Vegas called Mountain View Hospital. My Grandpa's PCP here in Chelan had told him a few months back that he has a leaking heart valve and if there were to do surgery that it my be too much for him and he may not make it. I am so very worried that I may lose my Grandpa. I don't even have money to go be with him. I fear I may not see him again. I am trying to stay positive. I just can't stop crying about him. He will have to stay in a convalescent hospital for 6-8 weeks. He is so far away from home. All I can do is pray my heart out and turn to everyone at OH for theirs prayers. My Nana (grandmother) was stepping out of the elevator at the hospital and stubbed her bad toe bad enough that now she is in the emergency room there getting checked out. PLEASE, PLEASE pray for them. I hope many people are reading this. Please send to others you know, churches, anyone. We need your prayers. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. Debbie Davidson
Netkat
on 8/7/06 9:29 am - Tyngsboro, MA
Debbie I will keep your grandparents in my prayers. Kathy
Debbie D.
on 8/7/06 9:43 am - Chelan, WA
Thank you very much Kathy! Deb
bethanymchenry
on 8/10/06 12:44 pm - southampton, MA
you are all in my prayers god bless
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by