Plastic Surgeon

jereyes
on 8/6/06 12:50 am - Tyngsboro, MA
Hi Could anybody reccommend a plastic surgeon? I would prefer going to someone in the suburbs of Boston. i am almost nine months out and I don't know how long the process will take to get a consult and then an actual date. I am a teacher so I was hoping to have surgery once school gets out. Has anyone had any experience with Dr. Loverme in Wellsely or a Dr. Smith from Chelmsford? Any information will be helpful. Thanks, Janet
lgs1952
on 8/8/06 2:06 am - Waltham, MA
I had breast reduction surgery in '02 with Dr. Kimberly O'Sullivan of Wellesley. She did an amazing job. Linda
jereyes
on 8/8/06 10:09 pm - Tyngsboro, MA
Hi Linda Thanks for your response. There are sooooo many PS that I don't know where to begin. Did you have your surgery at Newton and Wellesley hospital? I will give her a call. In this new process I also did not realize that PS charge consult fees between $75-$100. I guess it is well worth it to find a PS that I like and can trust with my life. I have 3 scheduled consults in and around Boston. I am scheduled with a Dr. LoVerme in Wellesley. Thanks again for your response. Janet
lgs1952
on 8/8/06 10:26 pm - Waltham, MA
My surgery was done at the Needham Glover Deaconess. Not as good of a hospital experience as NWH but not bad.
jereyes
on 8/9/06 7:54 am - Tyngsboro, MA
Thanks Linda
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2253 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4439 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs