Sleep Study

honeymoo
on 8/2/06 4:40 am - on The Rock 30 miles out to Sea, MA
Well I will be headed off island in an hour or so to head up to NW for my sleep study and hopefully if all goes well my Dr. will give me my surgery date tomorrow. I have my Tylenol PM w/ me and I'm ready to go, just not looking forward to the heat over there it's bad enough at 90 here. Of course I'll post back here when I get home tomorrow Gwen
JLR12679
on 8/2/06 7:21 am - Sudbury, MA
I am going through the same offices at NWH. I too was at the first meeting on 6/29. My first consult was on 7/26. I wasnt told of any sleep study and I have not been diagnosed with sleep apnea. My next appt is on 9/1. I wish you the best of luck. Jess
NicoleC
on 8/3/06 2:21 am - FRANKLIN, MA
Hi Jess! I had my surgery with Dr. Gazmuri last week. You are in excellent hands! Let me know if you have any questions. Good luck! Nicole
honeymoo
on 8/3/06 4:22 am - on The Rock 30 miles out to Sea, MA
Hi Jess I didn't think I had it either but they had some problems w/ other patients thinking they didn't have it and ended up they did. It wasn't too bad I could think of worse things, the technician that I had was great, he had the surgery 5 yrs ago. I touched base w/ Dr. Thayer but unfortunately no date yet = (. They are hoping to streamline the results (it normally takes 2 weeks or so) and I should hear from the office early next week, I just want a date, I am in limbo right now plus my hubby really needs to let his boss know when he needs the time off. Thankfully other than blood work this is the only test I have had to do. I will have been to all my meetings once I hit the 0-6 month one next week. Good luck w/ everything Gwen
NicoleC
on 8/3/06 2:19 am - FRANKLIN, MA
Hi Gwen. Good luck with your sleep study! Fortunately I didn't have to have one. I had my surgery at NWH last week. They are wonderful! I hope all goes well for you. Nicole
honeymoo
on 8/3/06 4:26 am - on The Rock 30 miles out to Sea, MA
Hi Nicole Thanks it all seemed to go okay the tech said he didn't see much in the 1st 2 hours which is when most of it happens, at least that's what he said although it does happen later so we'll see when the results come back. Congrats on being on the losing side! How are you feeling? Hope all is going well for you. Gwen
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2253 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4439 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views