30 LBS LOST @ 2 WEEK F/U !!!!!!!!!!!

sandisoh
on 8/2/06 1:57 am - WHITINSVILLE, MA
Hi Everyone! I am very happy. I went to my 2 week follow up and have lost 30 lbs!! This up coming Monday is my nutrition appointment and I will be starting my PHASE 4 (Thank God) I can start having Yogurt, Whipped Potato, Cream of Wheat and CHEESE, glorious CHEESE) I am so excited! I was very depressed when I first got out of surgery, thinking "What did I do", well it got better just like everyone said! so a BIG THANK YOU to all of you! I appreciate the support, (which my boobs had some!) LOL love ya sandi
AmyinMA
on 8/2/06 8:58 am - Springfield, MA
Congratulations Sandi! Please keep us posted on your success! Amy
Crystal M
on 8/2/06 10:39 am - Dracut, MA
WOO HOO!!!!!! I am so happy for you and even more happy you can eat some real food soon. Keep us posted. My consult is in 3 weeks and I am living vicariously through you all. Crystal Consult 9/1
coffeegirl
on 8/2/06 11:53 am - somewhere, MA
HOORAY FOR YOU!!!!!!! Glad to hear the great news. I hope you are feeling well!!!!!!!! Enjoy your phase 4. Linda C
lilirishgrl71
on 8/5/06 8:37 am - West Springfield, MA
OMGOSH I can totally relate to the 'getting excited about the next phase of food' thing. I have done the same thing. Congratulations on such an awesome weightloss... you're doing fantastic!!! Hugs, Mary
bobbisue
on 8/11/06 4:35 am - Shrewsbury, MA
Sandi, I have been reading your posts for the last few weeks, I am right behind you. I had my surgery 8/4 and cannot wait to get to the next stage. I just want something that feels like food in my mouth. I never thought I would be so happy about yogurt or tuna in my life! I am so glad things are going well for you. Today is one week for me, still moving a little slow. A friend is coming over today to get me out of the house, we're having pedicures later. Have you had any trouble getting all your protein drinks in? I am. Congrats on your 30 pound success, I hope I can come half that close. Best of Luck & take care, Bobbi
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2253 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4439 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views