Want to know if any support group near Plymouth / Kingston area

tleach52
on 7/25/06 1:34 am - Pembroke, MA
Just had my RNY 2 weeks ago at Brigham & Women's - would like to know if their is any supports groups that I can attend that is closer to my home in the south shore area of Plymouth / Kingston. Thanks Marleen
ellie72
on 7/25/06 11:47 am - hull, MA
Hi Marleen, I had my surgery at Brigham and Women's too. I live in Hull but work in Boston so I usually go over there after work. i know Natalie ran a support group at Quincy Medical, but I am not sure when it is?
Trish S.
on 7/25/06 7:53 pm - Plymouth, MA
Hi Marleen, I can't find any support groups in our area (Plymouth/Kingston), but sure wish there was one around here. I find I have to drive towards Boston or down the Cape to find the closest groups - and that usually means an hours drive for me. If anyone knows of any support group closer for us - please let us know. Trish S.
Joyce S.
on 7/25/06 8:13 pm - Dennis, MA
HI , Sorry you have no support group near you - but please know you all are welcome to come to the meetings in Hyannis- It doesn't matter what stage you are at or even if you're just reserching the surgery, or a support person ( ie... husband or wife, best friend neighbor sister brother )etc. We meet at Cape Cod Hospital the Second Thursday of the month at 7:30 til 9:30 In the Martin's Conference room , second floor. It's a very nice gathering of kind & friendly people- no fees, no costs . Joyce Stewart - from Dennis
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2253 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4439 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views