Hi all RNY done on J...

sherryberri
on 7/24/06 4:34 am - new bedford, MA
Hi all RNY done on July 19 In Wareham ,Mass having issues with bloating and gas and do not want any food any suggestions
ellie72
on 7/25/06 12:58 am - hull, MA
Walk, Walk, Walk. That will help with the gas! Maybe try a protein drink or yogurt? I was on a liquid diet for 2 weeks after surgery!
sherryberri
on 7/25/06 9:29 am - new bedford, MA
Thanks for the suggestion i need all help I can get I am walking but my stomach feels like a brick?
ellie72
on 7/25/06 11:39 am - hull, MA
i know some people have a really bad time with gas. But maybe you should give the Dr. a call and see what they say?
rose2rose
on 7/28/06 12:09 am - Adams, MA
Try Pepsid AC chewables or Immodium Gas. They helped me. I used to walk for hours and drank tons of water to no avail. Had excruciating gas pains for months. Good luck. It will pass. lol
sherryberri
on 7/28/06 8:51 am - new bedford, MA
Thank you everyone on this sight are the most helpful the pepsid ac have been great
sandisoh
on 7/29/06 5:20 am - WHITINSVILLE, MA
Hi Sherry, I just had mine on July 17th and it REALLY helps to walk. I find myself with gas pains, and then I walk (remember do not be MODEST!) and it really helps a lot. tomorrow will be the end of my second week (very close for you too) and you can do this!! Make sure you are taking the pepcid (or whatever) and the tums with calcium (if that is what your Dr. recommended), it really helps. Each day WILL get better! sandi
sherryberri
on 7/30/06 10:40 am - new bedford, MA
Hi Sandy, Thanks for the great advice I am so much better I feel 100% . I am walking lots My 2 week will be Wednesday and the pounds are coming off this is such a great feeling . If I can answer anything for you feel free to ask or email Sherry
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2253 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4439 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views