MORE PROTEIN??? & chalk mouth

sandisoh
on 7/23/06 7:59 am - WHITINSVILLE, MA
Hi Everyone. I am doing the Carnation Instant Breakfast but not getting in enough. What is better for MORE protein? AND the chalk mouth, GROOOOOOOOOSSS.... I have been sort of WANTING foods but know I cannot eat them, but I would die for a piece of cheese or something human, lol. any good SUGGESTIONS for more protein? thanks a lot! sandi
Cindy M.
on 7/23/06 9:51 am - Sterling, MA
Congratulations on your surgery. I actually went to Stop & Shop in Worcester and they have a Boston Chicken. They make a chicken noodle soup and minestrone that is very tasty. It is a serve yourself place and I only took the broth. Check with nut before I did it and she said it was fine. I heated really hot in the microwave and it sure broke up the "yucky" taste in my mouth. I also brushed my teeth alot. Good luck, the 2 weeks go by fast. Cindy
Sandpiper
on 7/24/06 6:27 am - Rockland, ME
Find a manufacturer rep down there for Market America and check out his/her protein drinks. Yummmm... or look at www.letsinc.net if you can't find someone.
judy S.
on 7/24/06 5:16 pm - gloucester, MA
That's so funny- cheese has been my craving too! Sandi, I bought some high protein broth- a couple of companies make it. Also I mix unsweetend non- flavored Unjury or Pro Cel protein powder and mix it in the blender with Smart Milk and peeled peaches and a little splenda. Also I have Cambells fat free cheese and broccoli soup, blended with Smart Milk and salt and pepper, and sometimes I add protein to it. Also, I mix V-8 with the Unjury. Hope this helps, Judy
sandisoh
on 7/26/06 4:24 am - WHITINSVILLE, MA
just testing my signature.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2253 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4439 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs