Post Op - Surgery was Monday 7.17

sandisoh
on 7/21/06 10:49 pm - WHITINSVILLE, MA
Hi Everyone. This is the first chance I have had to get to my computer. I had been sitting around wondering what the hell I did...then I started watching a 1940's movie LOVE & WAR and I realized. I want to be happy! I immediately came to the computer. I am not able to get all the drinks in, but I have not been sick so thank GOD! The surgery was tough, painful, awkward, but went well. I just can't wait to get rid of the 'strange' feeling inside, gas probably. Talk more soon. sandi
lilirishgrl71
on 7/21/06 11:59 pm - West Springfield, MA
Oh Hun... it'll all be worth it when you're shopping in regular stores for clothes to put on your fabulous body. Just keep thinking of the end result. The first few weeks are the hardest. It's very difficult to get in all your fluids at first... just remember, sip sip sip, walk walk walk. Sip as much as possible.... sip when you can barely stand to take another sip. As your body heals, you'll be able to handle more and more. Keep your chin up and keep us posted... YOU DID IT! You're on the other side... now it's just a journey to the healthier happier you! Hugs, Mary
rockinred
on 7/22/06 4:02 am - Boston, MA
I'm so glad everything went well!!! Hang in there and take it easy.
txbunny930
on 7/22/06 10:30 am - MA
I'm glad all went well for you. Gas is always a major pain after surgery. The more you walk and move around, the better it'll get for you. I haven't had my WLS yet but have had numerous abdominal surgeries so I know each day will get better and you'll get strong. This is a new beginning and journey for you. Congrats on getting to the other side and that all has gone well for you. Hugs, Lorraine
Billie F.
on 7/22/06 1:59 pm - Springfield, MA
Hi Sandi, Glad things went well hun!!! Rest easy!! YOU DID IT!!!! Iam so happy for you!!!! Hugs!!
almcafee
on 7/23/06 5:43 am - Leominster, MA
Sandy, So glad to hear that everything went good for you. Like everyone said just keep sipping and walking the gas will get better. How long are you going to be out of work for ? Get lots of rest, take it from me I was up and doing everything the Saturday (2 days) after I was home from the hosp. and seems like I have been non stop since then. I am paying for it this weekend though. It is all I can do to drag myself out of bed. Take care, April
frueta
on 7/23/06 6:49 am
Welcome to the losers side!!! Glad all went well, I know how excited you have been for this.
Crystal M
on 7/23/06 7:43 am - Dracut, MA
Sandi, Congrats!! The first week after any surgery is tough, but when have you had a surgery that allows you to lose weight that first week. ;-) Hang in there, and check in with us again soon. I am pre-op and would love to know how you are doing. Crystal
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2253 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4439 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views