Fluid intake

Tina L.
on 7/17/06 12:29 pm - MA
Hello Everyone, I am 8 months out and I have lost 120lbs. I am having a hard time getting in all my water, If I get in enough water I don't get enough protein and I would rather eat!!! I was wondering if anyone had any secrets, tips or suggestions. Thanks Tina
lilirishgrl71
on 7/20/06 7:38 am - West Springfield, MA
I'm not on the other side yet so I can't speak from experience but I do know from research and support groups, that it's extremely important to keep both up... is it possible you can put some of the tasteless protein in your water to get the extra water you need... and get the protein you need??? Or maybe work on sipping throughout the night... waking up to sip a few times during the night when you wouldn't be eating normally anyway??? Just some suggestions... I wish you luck trying to get a balance. Remember this though... what good is being thin if you're not healthy??? They should go hand in hand... there has to be a way to make it work out for you. I'll be thinking about you hun. Hugs, Mary
lostinmyhead
on 7/21/06 9:08 am - Franklin, NH
Have you tried adding crystal light or another mix to you water? I am 2 1/2 months out (-86) and asked my Dr if I could mix it up and he had no problem with it. I can drink more water this way. Mike
Tina L.
on 7/21/06 10:38 am - MA
Thanks for the responses, i will give both a try. Thanks Tina
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2253 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4439 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs