THE Day BEFORE Surgery! - Clear Liquids

sandisoh
on 7/16/06 1:04 am - WHITINSVILLE, MA
Whoooo Hooooo. I Love Diet Ginger Ale & Jell-o! LOL I am so excited right now. I have signs all over the kitchen/house sayind "CLEAR LIQUIDS ONLY" and "YOUR JOURNEY BEGINS NOW" I am creating this, not as a big surgery, but as an amazing search & discovery mission, as if I am going to be searching for me. I have been very heavy since about 12 years old, so as an adult, FAT and never have seen the 'real' me
sandisoh
on 7/16/06 1:05 am - WHITINSVILLE, MA
Whoooo Hooooo. I Love Diet Ginger Ale & Jell-o! LOL I am so excited right now. I have signs all over the kitchen/house sayind "CLEAR LIQUIDS ONLY" and "YOUR JOURNEY BEGINS NOW" I am creating this, not as a big surgery, but as an amazing search & discovery mission, as if I am going to be searching for me. I have been very heavy since about 12 years old, so as an adult, FAT and never have seen the 'real' me how I CAN actually look as an adult. This will be amazing. I realize a lot of ISSUES will come out and I intend to take each one, day by day and work on resolutions for each. I just had to stress my excitement to everyone * For about 22 years now I believed I would be a depressed, fat woman who may or may not be able to find a husband or happiness within my self. I am Christian, I have extreme FAITH and I know where my "home" will be. But I guess the romance, passion, excitement, FUN, Love and more.....will be almost brand new again - WHOOOO HOOOOO. Well, I will talk to you all soon, prob. as soon as I get out this week. Thank you ALL so much for your support/replies/and great information. HERE I GOOOOOOOOOOO! ciao! Sandi ** For some reason, i post messages and sometimes they do not post correctly! OIVAY
Trish S.
on 7/16/06 6:12 am - Plymouth, MA
Hi Sandi! You go girl! Tomorrow will be the first day of the rest of your new life. You have all the right things in place for this amazing adventure. Best of luck and I'll be thinking of you all day tomorrow! Trish
coffeegirl
on 7/16/06 9:48 am - somewhere, MA
Hi Sandi!!!! Hooray for you. I will be keeping you in my thoughts. You go Girl. Can't wait to hear from you after surgery. Hugs, Linda C.
almcafee
on 7/16/06 12:27 pm - Leominster, MA
Hey Sandi, Best of luck for an uneventful surgery and recovery tomorrow. Can't wait for you to join us on the loosing team!!! Hugs, April
lilirishgrl71
on 7/17/06 9:34 am - West Springfield, MA
Hey Sandi.... I hope all went well. I can't wait to hear an update from you about how your surgery went and how you're doing!!!! Hugs, Mary
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2253 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4439 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views