update on Saints Memorial's Weight Mgt. Center

~ Stylz ~
on 7/13/06 11:07 am - North of Boston, MA
I talked to someone at the clinic today and got some information on the move(s) to start with, most everyone knows we're moving to Lowell General on Aug 1st. The support group meetings will be the same dates and times as the ones we have at Saints, but they'll be at Lowell General. She also said the location they'll be in Aug 1st is a temporary move. They're expecting the "new" building to be ready around January 07 which will be located at the Drum Hill rotary (exit 32 on rte 3). They'll be in their own building and they'll put a workout area in. They're exploring options as far as charges for use, it could be billed to insurance as "physical therapy" or they would charge a certain rate for patients to use the gym area. All of this is undecided as of yet and since the gym wont be an option until the new facility, it will probably be a while before all of it is ironed out. thats all about the new place for now, if I hear anything else, I'll let you guys know oh... the zip code on the medical release form that was sent out is WRONG!! They said they're going to try and get a memo out about it, but when sending the form back, the correct zip code is "01852". hope everyones doing well!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2253 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4439 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views