Notrh of Boston Support group

lostinmyhead
on 7/11/06 12:23 am - Franklin, NH
Dr Ameri has a great support group 2nd Tuesday of every month (tonight) in Winchester MA for laparoscopic gastric bypass from 7PM to 9PM Jenks Center 109 Skillings Rd Winchester MA
coffeegirl
on 7/11/06 6:08 am - somewhere, MA
Michael, thank you for the info, is this an open meeting? Could I attend this meeting? I would really like to go next month if at all possible, thanks Linda
lostinmyhead
on 7/11/06 7:27 am - Franklin, NH
I know there is a sign up slip at the front as you come in so I am not sure if its open I will try to find out. I am not able to go tonight but I see him next week for a 3 month visit. If you want to call 781-662-2288 thats his office number or just call the Winchester hospital I hope this will help its a great meeting always lots of info Mike
bethinboston
on 7/26/06 5:55 am - Salem, MA
Hi everyone, I am new to these message boards, but I have been doing research on lap-band surgery for the last few months. I am going through Commonwealth Surgical Associates out of Stoneham, MA, seeing Dr. Andras Sandor...I have already done my nutrition appt, my PFT and Cardiology clearance. I went to a great Lap-Band support group last night at Lawrence Memorial in Medford...Dr. Sheldon Randall runs it, but I think anyone can go. I am going through the Hallmark Health System (Winchester, Melrose-Wakefield, Lawrence Mem, etc)...It was great to be with other people who are going through the same thing and to hear from those who have had the surgeries... Just wanted to stop in and say hi. Beth
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2253 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4439 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views