A message to Dr. Randall's Post op patients

stephanie1977
on 7/10/06 5:04 am - Roxbury, MA
Hello all, I am sending this out to Dr. Randall's post op patients. I was recently contacted by St. Francis House in Boston. They are in desperate need of plus size men and women clothing. I thought since we were going to do a clothing exchange, why not donate them to a worthy cause? The St. Francis House is a homeless day shelter for men and women. The contact said that he lives in Malden and he would come to our next support meeting if anyone would like to bring their clothes, he will transport them for you. I am giving all my old clothes to the St. Francis house. If anyone is interested, please emai me @ [email protected]. Thanks OH Mass family. You know you rock!!!! Stephanie
joan-the incredible
shrinking

on 7/10/06 12:42 pm - 128 Belt, MA
Stephanie..Great Idea. A representative from St.Francis gave a talk at Women's Meeting I attended. It is a wonderful giving place and I was simply amazed at the good works done by St. Francis House. Here is the description of the shelter from their website: St. Francis House is a nonprofit, nonsectarian day shelter. The largest such organization in New England, we serve more than 700 men and women every day of the year. We provide basic services including food, clothing, daytime shelter, and medical care combined with mental health and substance abuse counseling and rehabilitative services, as well as job skills training and transitional housing to help guests establish lives independent of shelters and institutions. Here is their website: www.stfrancishouse.org Also, We were told at our meeting that they do permit double parking outside their facility in order for clothing drop offs. There is a policeman on duty..just let him know you are dropping off. Joan
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2253 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4439 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views