Saints Memorial program moving to LGH!

~ Stylz ~
on 7/12/06 12:02 pm - North of Boston, MA
good luck Ellen, I've got my fingers crossed for you!! Be sure to call on Thursday, Joyce (who handles the insurance) doesn't work on Friday so you'll have to wait til Monday if you don't reach her Thursday
donnafc
on 7/11/06 2:24 am - Lowell, MA
I didn't get a letter yet. My mom is having her Lapband today with Dr. Shen. She is so excited. In fact she is in right now as we speak. She told me about the move. It is supposed to be really big. They are going to have a lot more support people and have a gym for working out I believe. It is hard to tell from your photo but were you in MaryBeth's small group meeting with me. - This is Donna I had just had the surgery, my two boys play hockey. I was the still married person..lol If it is you then congrats you look great. I wondered if you were able to loose that final few pounds needed to have the operation. donna
~ Stylz ~
on 7/12/06 12:49 pm - North of Boston, MA
hi Donna, how did things go with your moms surgery? I wasn't the person in the support group meeting with MaryBeth, I actually didnt know she had support group meetings! I had surgery on 3/13. Maybe you've seen me at the clinic during one of your visits? hope all is well
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2253 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4439 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views