LOOKING FOR AN ANGEL

tleach52
on 6/27/06 3:59 am - Pembroke, MA
I have my RNY surgery on July 11th at Brigham & Women . I am looking for an ANGEL. Anyone out there that can accept this challenge? I would greatly appreciate it. THANKS Marleen
sweetrose
on 6/29/06 11:05 pm - Boston, MA
MArleen - I am just staarting myself I just had surgery on the June 19th but I want to wish you best of luck and congrats on you date. I think I have to have some success before being an angel. Good Luck sweetrose
Kim G.
on 7/1/06 8:37 am - West Springfield, MA
Hi Marleen, I just had my surgery on 6/26 at Mercy Hospital in Springfield. I can't be your ANGEL but I can send you healing energy. BTW, I did great - no complications at all. Your surgery is going to be the same. Blessings, Kim
SHELBSTER
on 7/1/06 11:37 am - Boston, MA
Marleen, I am sorry I cannot be your angel, but I just wanted you to know that I had my surgery on May 24th with Dr. Lautz. He is wonderful and you are in exceptional and skilled hands. The hospital stay was as pleasant as it could be. The nurses were very wonderful and caring. ( I had my doubts before I went in) You will do great. I wish you all the best and good luck. You will do just fine. Amy
Joyce S.
on 7/6/06 4:56 am - Dennis, MA
Hi Marleen , I just wanted to tell you my husband and I both had Dr Lautz for our surgery's at Brigham's & Women's Hospital - mine was Nov 7 and hubby's was Dec 19.... I've lost 105 lbs , husband John lost 92 so far. They'll take good care of you up on the 15th floor . Don't worry you'll do fine... Joyce S.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2253 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4439 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views