Looking for a lapband doctor and support groups in MA!

safer232
on 6/26/06 11:54 pm - Marblehead, MA
Hi Everyone, I wrote on the general lap band board, but this may be a better place. I wrote a couple months ago and a lot of you wrote back, however I misplaced the information. Well now, my fiance' and I are definitely moving back to MA from Fl where we have lived for a year. I have a great lapband doc/surgeon here and I was wondering where/who everyone goes to for their doctors and support groups whether they are held by the docs or by lapbanders themselves. Please any information would be great. I was banded down here in December, so I would need a doc that doesn't mind that they didn't do my surgery. Thank you, Sara
safer232
on 6/26/06 11:54 pm - Marblehead, MA
I forgot to say, someone either in Boston or the North Shore.
Maraki
on 6/26/06 11:58 pm - MA
Hi Sara, You can try New England Medical Center in Boston. They have an unbelievable number of lapband patients and do an incredible job with all of us! Maraki
safer232
on 6/27/06 12:03 am - Marblehead, MA
Hi Maraki, Thank you, do you have their information, phone #, name of the group? Thank you Sara
Maraki
on 6/27/06 4:04 am - MA
Hi Sara, The number to the hospital is 617 636 7500 and I believe that the number to the clinic itself is 617 636 7505. Maraki
sweetrose
on 6/29/06 11:14 pm - Boston, MA
Beth israel deaconess medical center-617-667-2845 I had Dr Schneider he is awesome. The chief is Dr Jones I have good things about him also and there is an informational class the 1st and 3rd thursday they take turns so he will see both Dr and see whom he prefers. (take a look at my comments on Dr Schneider and his office.) sweetrose
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2253 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4439 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views