Dr. Randall Laproscopic RNY anyone???

jessie78
on 6/24/06 3:39 pm - danvers, MA
Hi there! i am new to this forum and i am interested in possibly having surgery. I was wondering of anyone has had or knows if Dr. Randall of Lawrence Memorial Hospital in Medford does Laproscopic RNY?? thankyou for your help
(deactivated member)
on 6/24/06 11:55 pm - haverhill, MA
I am not sure if he has begun doing lap surgery or not. I do know that Dr Randall is a kind, compassionate, and very capable surgeon. He was not my surgeon, but many of my friends have had their surgeries with him. I am sure if you call his office, they can tell you about the possibility of LAP RNY.
jereyes
on 6/25/06 7:04 am - Tyngsboro, MA
I had Dr. Randall as my surgeon. I beleive he only does open RYN and the lap band at Lawrence Memorial Hospital. I am not sure in he does Lap RYN at Mass General or not. He is a wonderful, kind man. I would reccommend you going to him if you are considering the open RYN, Good Luck.
txbunny930
on 6/26/06 4:37 am - MA
Laproscopic RNY is one of the surgeries Dr. Randall does not do and he explains during his support group meeting. I'm sure if you called his office, his office would refer you to someone that does. He can be reached at 781-306-6166. I haven't had my surgery with Dr. Randall yet but have been going to him since July 2005 and his support group meetings every month. I'm just waiting to complete what is required by my insurance to get approval. Good luck. Lorraine
Stephanie ..
on 6/28/06 2:28 am - North Shore, MA
Dr. Randall does not to Lap RNY. He does open RNY and Lap Band. I had my Lap Band done by him, and I would suggest looking into him as a surgeon if you happen to consider either of those. He is wonderful! He also works out of MGH too. Take Care, Stephanie 227/192/140
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2253 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4439 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views