Devastated

jrobichaud
on 6/22/06 4:52 am - Pepperell, MA
Afternoon everyone, So i have finished all of my pro op testing with Dr. Brown last week. I figure i am a month away from getting a date. Well i called to check with Dr. Browns office and my hopes get SMASHED. I have been told his practice is no longer going to be affiliated with St. Joes in Nashua and they are moving their practice to Southern New Hampshire Medical Center. I was told they will be starting the program over at SNHMC but have no time line of when this will happen. I was told they will have more info at July's support group meeting. The only good news i guess is that i am told all of the testing and progress i have made so far will be carried over to the program at SNHMC. I was given no real reason why the change is occuring but i am devastated. I feel i have worked so hard to do everything i have done so far. I guess the main reason to write this is to vent. Well i will keep everyone informed of my status... Joshua
Dave_K
on 6/23/06 11:19 pm - 5 miles West of Boston, MA
Hi Joshua, That sux! Keep the faith, bro. I'm optimistic that when the time is right, you'll get your WLS and believe me, it's well worth waiting for!!! Dave K 318/175/175
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2253 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4439 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views