First Day of Pre Op testing

InnerAnomaly
on 6/19/06 7:01 am - Hudson, MA
So today I had my pulmonory blood work, I've never been stuck in the wrist before, but ok... that went fine, as did my breathing test. I also had a chest x-ray, an EKG, an ultrasound, and other blood work done. In 2 weeks I go to see the nutritionist, and dietician.. Is anyone else seeing Dr. Hess, or going to the Boston Medical Center for their WLS? I'm not looking forward to the psychological exam they do... It says that can take up to 5 hours to finish... Oh, and can anyone tell me the difference between a nutritionist, and a dietician? Dr. Hess told me that as long as everything goes according to schedule, I'm looking at surgery in 4-6 months... so I'm crossing my fingers... but not getting my hopes up...
colettep
on 6/26/06 12:46 am - brockton, MA
hi i just saw dr hess last week for the first time. i should be getting an appt in the mail in about 1 1/2 weeks for all my pre opt tests. im very worried about the tests, what do they do for the breathing test?? did you get the results of all your pre-opt tests that same day? the psychological exam, i dont think id worry about it, although i was told it does take 4 hours to complete. why do you sound like your discouraged? dr hess said it would be between 4-6 months, thats great. did you go to the weight loss clinic at all, before you got into the surgical program?
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2253 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4439 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views