Newton Wellesley Hosp. Support Meetings

SHELBSTER
on 6/9/06 12:30 pm - Boston, MA
Does anyone know when the support groups meet at Newton Wellesley. I had my surgery at Brigham and Womens but I live closer to Newton Wellesley and would have a better chance of making those meetings. Thanks.
honeymoo
on 6/10/06 7:26 am - on The Rock 30 miles out to Sea, MA
All meetings take place in the Allen Riddle Living Room on the Newton-Wellesley Hospital Campus. Turn off of Route 16 at the traffic light leading into the hospital campus. Drive up the driveway with the parking garage on your right. Allen Riddle is on your left at the top of the hill, here is the website I got it from www.newtonwellesleywls.com if you need directions check the NWH site www.nwh.org I will be headed there later this month for my pre-consult or new patient meeting and then have my consultation July 19th! I can't wait, it will mean a lot of traveling since I am on Nantucket but it will certainly be worth it. Hope this helps, good luck Gwen
honeymoo
on 6/10/06 11:24 am - on The Rock 30 miles out to Sea, MA
Sorry I read quick and thought you said where not when but the 1st website I mentioned has a list of when meetings are, click on the meetings link on the left.
Dderosier
on 6/22/06 1:37 am - Worcester, MA
Did you find the schedule on the website ok? I have been attending these meetings for the past couple of months. They are the most informative meetings I have ever been to. I am never bored at these meetings. They are a requirement for surgery, however I would recommend attending more then required. Have you picked a surgeon yet? All 3 of the surgeons at Chestnut Surgical Obesity Associates are great. Dr. Gazmuri is doing my surgery on Tuesday. He is great as are Dr. Thayer and Partridge. The nurses and office staff are awesome too! Good luck!!
SHELBSTER
on 6/22/06 4:21 am - Boston, MA
Yes I did find the schedule. Thank you. I had my surgery done at Brigham and Women's on May 24th. I live closer to Newton Wellesley so I wanted to try out their meetings . Good luck and thanks for your response.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 685 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2255 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4443 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4577 views