Lap-band - Selfpay

bandbaby
on 6/9/06 12:51 pm - Pictou, Canada
I recently returned to Canada and was unable to complete my WLS before moving. My sister lives in Worcester, MA and is a huge support for me. I am looking for physicians (experienced) in lapband. I am not stressed about after care as I am a critical care nurse and have physicians and friends to help with the band. Thanks for any information you can pass on. I know John Kelly in Worcester does lapband but his office was not overly excited about doing a selfpay.
(deactivated member)
on 6/11/06 6:36 am - Yakima, WA
Hi...I'd like to suggest you post also to the lap band forum here at obesityhelp - it's a very active and friendly board and I'm sure you'll get a lot of responses to your questions. You can find it by clicking the forums tab up top and then choose Lap Band from the Surgery Types Forums list. Best of luck in your endeavors! And you are MOST welcome to continue posting on the mainboard as well - just that you'll find more of those with your surgery type on the other forum. ~Tooter OH Staff
bandbaby
on 6/12/06 9:42 am - Pictou, Canada
Thank you, I did post on both boards at the same time. I was hoping for the most information possible. Everyone was great!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 685 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2255 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4443 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4577 views