I've got a Date!!!

almcafee
on 6/7/06 2:28 pm - Leominster, MA
Hi to all you lovely ladies and gents out there. Went to see Dr. Jones today and got my date. I have to wait till the 18th of July (unless there is a cancelation) However I am the first surgery booked that day so at least I won't have the whole morning to fret over it They feel the insurance will be smooth. I also talked to Tufts and they said I would know in 48 hours. It was rather strange they offered me the 17th and I had to think a second because it sounded too familliar it is my little girls 6th birthday. I just didn't think it would be fair to my girls to go in for surgery on one of thier b-days. Not to mention that on the 17th 6 years ago I was in having a C-sec. for her (felt a bit to wierd to do them on the same days) (on the other hand me and my baby would have the same birth day Well I am off to bed now I am wiped out from the drive and spending half the night trying to get the window of my car up. The motor is gone on the door and my little one wanted feel the rain on her hand. Arrrggghhh... I will really have to take a nutty on the next person who opens that window Ok that is really it for tonight. Hugs to all and to all a good night, April
Beth1019
on 6/7/06 11:01 pm - Marlboro, MA
Way to go!! Congrats on your date. I hope nobody touches your window - I think we are supposed to get rain until Sat!!
sandisoh
on 6/8/06 12:56 pm - WHITINSVILLE, MA
Hi All - My date is July 17th! This is so great, I am so excited!! I have been so busy with coordinating a wedding, which is this saturday, in Marlboro (i actually grew up in Marlboro until I was 22) and I hope the rain stays away!!. Good luck on your surgery on the 18th! We will have to keep each other posted! {{ Which hospital? - Mine is at Umass Memorial with Dr. Kelly }} Sandi
almcafee
on 6/9/06 12:35 pm - Leominster, MA
Hi Sandi, Congrats on your surgery date too. I am actually going into Beth Isreal In Boston. My Sergeon is Dr. Jones. I did alot of research on him and feel completely comfortable with him. Wow it will be really cool to have someone so close in date and proximity. I just might have to take in some of the Worcester Support Groups seen as how I am only here in Leominster. Is the wedding yours or by coordinating do you mean for someone else? Either way good luck with the weather. Take care, April
kimby5619
on 6/11/06 8:39 pm - Framingham, MA
CONGRATS APRIL!! that is absolutely wonderful! I will be thinking positive thoughts for you!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 685 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2255 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4443 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4577 views