Good Morning

SteveApril45
on 6/5/06 9:11 pm - frostburg, MD
Hi Everyone I was born in Worcester mass.I had wls on Dec 1 2003 at UMass by Dr John Kelly.I now live in Frostburg Maryland.My starting weight was 565 lbs (my highest was 598 lbs) today I weigh 229 lbs and I feel great.So many changes in my life and it's hard to keep up with myself.If your thinking about WLS then please do it for yourself it can and will change your whole life.When you are fat you are invisable,that sounds weird but it's true.I shound be bitter for all the Hell I went through but i'm not and I would never look down on anyone because of what they weigh.My sister asked me now that your almost at a normal weight would you date someone who is bigger than you.I said I don't look at people as big,small,short or tall If I like the person then it doesn't matter to me.I spent my whole life being judged because of my weight and i'll never be like those shallow minded people.So I hope you all have a great day and good luck to you all........steve
(deactivated member)
on 6/6/06 8:45 am - haverhill, MA
Congrats on your success Steve!
Rosa
DeLaCruz(Correa)

on 6/8/06 4:54 am - Holyoke, MA
Wow Steve I am sure you are so very proud of yourself and good answer u gave you sis..we judge people by their cover and not what is inside that person.. Again Congrat... Rosa.D.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 685 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2255 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4443 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4577 views