Saying Hello

SteveApril45
on 5/30/06 11:58 am - frostburg, MD
Hello People How is everyone in Massachusetts?I am doing well.Maryland is beautiful and the Mountians are great.I now weigh about 215 lbs.I used to weigh 598 lbs,when Dr Kelly saved my life at UMass I never thought i'd beliving this wonderful life but it is real.I sometimes miss Mass but I will get back there this summer.Hope you all have a great week..............steve
Dave_K
on 6/4/06 11:57 pm - 5 miles West of Boston, MA
Hi Steve! Good to see you posting! Last post I saw from you was about the Patriots and their attempt to get into the Superbowl last winter. Oh well, maybe the Pats have a chance this year. On to brighter sports news, the Red Sox won two out of three against the AL leading Tigers, and hopefully the Sox are going to lay the smack down and sweep the Yankees for 4 games down in the Bronx beginning tonight! (yeah.. I'm an optimist!!!) Dave 318/175/175
SteveApril45
on 6/5/06 8:56 pm - frostburg, MD
Hi Dave Last I saw last night the Red Sox where being killed 13 to 5 by the Yankees.I hate that team they are always up our butt.I hope you have a great day........steve
sandisoh
on 6/8/06 1:00 pm - WHITINSVILLE, MA
Hi Steve - I am having Dr. Kelly on July 17th!! I am so excited. Maybe we can meet up sometime this summer after my surgery. Tell me a bit about yourself
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 685 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2255 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4443 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4577 views