Hi All, well.. I we...

tyork
on 5/27/06 5:45 am - Warwick, RI
Hi All, well.. I went to an acupuncturist 3 days in a row and I do feel better, I was on the verge of postponing my surgery because I was hurting so bad. I also saw my Orthopedic surgeon who told me I need spinal surgery to remove the cyst, but if I could live with the pain I could go ahead with the WLS. and have the spinal surgery in a few months. Also he said he could give me an epidural steroid injection a week after the surgery and there would be a good chance that might help the pain until I recover enough to have my spinal surgery. what a load off my mind.. after waiting what seems like forever for this, it's only a few days away. YIPPEEEEE another thing... as much relief as I am feeling with only three sessions.... I think I am going to give the acupuncture a chance to heal me, omg that would be so much better than surgery! I just wish my insurance covered it... seems a shame.. would cost them alot less than back surgery. ALOT LESS. oh well.. one fight at a time... counting the hours until Wedesday! I can't wait to be on the losers bench! take care all... Trish
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 685 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2255 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4443 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4577 views