Movin on up!!!

almcafee
on 5/25/06 1:54 am - Leominster, MA
Hi ya'll. Just got a call from Michelle at Dr.'s Jones & Schneiders office. They have all my info and decided that I am a good candidate for the surgery!!! Should be hearing from scheduling tomorrow. I am hoping to be able to get in with one of the Surgeons next week and have my surgery by the end of June. Now the only thing that I am waiting for is my CPAP Machine to be ordered. I am so psyched it isn't even funny. The few people I have told keep telling me that they have never seen anyone so excited about going under the knife. I am just too excited to even work. Well I will let ya'll know when my apt. is. & hugs to all April
Beth1019
on 5/25/06 3:32 am - Marlboro, MA
Great news for you April - it sounds like you and I are on the same time line. I got my C Pap machine a week ago and I heard from the surgeon's office on the same day. My lap band surgery is scheduled for June 22nd - and I can't wait. I hoping to be off of the machine and off of my blood pressure medication over the summer. Best of luck to you!!!
almcafee
on 5/25/06 4:08 am - Leominster, MA
Thanks Beth and good luck to you too!!! Where are you having your surgery done? Wouldn't it be nice if we were the same week then we would be in the same boat and be able to give each other the little pushes we need once in a while?! Take care, April
Beth1019
on 5/25/06 6:35 am - Marlboro, MA
Hi again - I'm having mine at UMass in Worcester with Dr. Perugini. I go on June 14th for my pre surgical testing and then the 22nd for the big day. I'm hoping for just day surgery but not sure because of sleep apnea. If they do it early enough in the day I could go home say day. Just want to be at home with my kids.
sandisoh
on 5/27/06 1:00 pm - WHITINSVILLE, MA
Hi there! I am having my Surgery in July with Dr.Kelly at Umass!! also, I grew up in Marlboro. Are you from there originally? I am in Whitinsville now, but just figured I would ask! GOOOOOOD LUCK!! sandi
Beth1019
on 5/28/06 1:51 am - Marlboro, MA
Hi Sandi - I great up in Marlboro and graduated from Marlboro High - 20th Reunion this year.....very sad!! But the good news is I hope to be looking good. Enjoy the weekend. Beth
pmorton
on 5/25/06 10:51 pm - Bridgewater, MA
I'm having my surgery with Dr. Schneider next Wednesday (lab RNY). Best of luck with the rest of the process. They have been really great at Beth Israel.
almcafee
on 6/2/06 12:18 am - Leominster, MA
HI Paula, Sorry that I havn't posted but how did your surgery go??? I hope that you are feeling well and well on your way to a thinner you!!! Hugs, April
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 685 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2255 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4443 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4577 views