Dr. Schneider, Beth Israel

pmorton
on 5/22/06 11:22 pm - Bridgewater, MA
I'm scheduled for May 31st.I've met and like Dr. Schneider. Anyone else had surgery at Beth Israel recently?
s22hgus
on 5/23/06 3:34 am - East Providence, ri
Hi surgery a t BI with Dr schneider in march-lap band-He is fantastic! any specific questions email me.... jc
kimby5619
on 5/26/06 11:04 pm - Framingham, MA
So, how long does it take to get the initial appt. with him??? I'm in the process of getting my referral from my pcp.... Thanks!!!
(deactivated member)
on 5/25/06 2:48 am - somewhere, MA
Paula, Not recently, but 5/4/2005 I had open RNY with Dr Schneider. He was great and very knowledgable. Hope all goes well.
almcafee
on 5/25/06 4:13 am - Leominster, MA
Hi Paula, I too am going to be having my surgery at BIDMC. Hopefully at the end of June. I can only tell you this, from what I have seen and heard both from Dr.'s Jones & Schneider you can't go wrong either way. I hope that you have had as great of an experience as I have there. Good Luck, April
lgarrod99
on 6/4/06 9:12 am - brockton, MA
Hi Paula, You really couldn't have picked a better surgeon. I had my Rny on 1/9/06 lap and I had no complications. BDI is a great hospital too. The nursing staff is great. When I had my surgey they had just opened a floor on the hospital just for bariatics. So the nurses are specially trained in bariatir care. Good luck with your journey. Since my surgery I have lost 108 pounds. Oh and the Dietian Kelly is also wonderful. I can't say enough positive things about my experince. If you have any questions you can email me at [email protected].
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 685 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2255 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4443 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4577 views