Gym with pool???

tyork
on 5/20/06 7:27 pm - Warwick, RI
Hiya All, Does anyone know of a Gym in the Warwick area that has a pool? Because of my arthritis and BAD BAD knees, swimming will be about the only real exersize i'll be able to do. I am kind of new to the area and have not had any luck in finding one. I know there is a public pool on Sandy lane, but I really don't want to compete with a gazillion kids during the summer to do laps. lol Take care all, Trish (grrrr....still no word form the ins co)
shadylady896
on 5/20/06 9:27 pm - brewster, MA
Hi Trish, Do you have a YMCA in the Warwick area?? My brother lives in Smithfield and my SIL swims at the Y in their area. Not sure where it is exactly but she loves it! I think she does a water aerobics class for seniors a couple mornings a week as well. And she's not a senior yet! I'll try to remember to ask her for a few more details next time I chat with her.... Good luck with Insurance! Melinda
baker1
on 5/26/06 10:30 am - NORTH HAMPTON, NH
Ywca usually has them and most gold's gym's I know some hospitals that let people use the therapy pool at certain times like but the two I know of are in nh. Good luck
~ Stylz ~
on 5/27/06 1:45 pm - North of Boston, MA
Can you tell me what hospitals let you use the therapy pool? I work out at Best Fitness (use to be world gym) in Nashua they don't have a pool. YWCA has one, but I'd have to get a full membership on top of the one I have at Best. thanks for the info
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 685 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2255 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4443 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4577 views