Problems drinking coffee in the morning

bioniclemom
on 12/26/14 11:10 am

Anyone have trouble with coffee in the morning?  When I eat after having coffee, I get very nauseous.  I've tried regular coffee with milk, lattes, macchiatos.  Nothing helps.

Kate -True Brit
on 12/27/14 2:38 am - UK

Not me! I don't eat breakfast and I start every day instead with a very large, skinny latte. If you feel sick if you eat after the coffee, could you eat first and then have the coffee if you really WANT that coffee? Sorry, that sounds daft but it was actually a serious question!

Highest 290, Banded - 248   Lowest 139 (too thin!). Comfort zone 155-165.

Happily banded since May 2006.  Regain of 28lbs 2013-14.  ALL GONE!

But some has returned! Up to 175, argh! Off we go again,

cspangle
on 1/3/15 5:24 pm

Everyone has issues with different things and sometimes its a type of drink. Check out the E-book below from a 10 year post surgery tell all about gastric.

Thanks,
Cheryl Spangler
http://www.PowerOfThin.info (a book tell all - Gastric Bypass, how to keep the weight off and where to find support outside your doctors office)

pineview01
on 1/7/15 11:38 am - Davison, MI

I was told no caffeine drinks after WLS.  Caffeine on an empty stomach makes me nauseous. When I fell back in the bad habit (need to get back off) I realized why the say no to coffee.

BAND REMOVED 9-4-12-fought insurance to get sleeve and won! Sleeved 1/22/13! Five years out and trying to get that last 15 pounds back off.

Most Active