WEDNESDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 12/2/14 11:31 pm - Fort Worth, TX

Good Wednesday Everyone,

You know....even though I am having trials in my life right now....I am SO grateful that even through the issues I'm dealing with ( not anything to do with my health ) I can see God's hand all in this. Today I am so grateful for God in my life and working in and through this issue with my 29 yr. old son. Grateful for my faith and answered prayers in my life and those of the one's I pray for. Grateful for my WLS and all the choices of WLS today...and grateful for Obesity Help which has been part of my life now for 10 yrs. Grateful for all the things that I can do now that were only dreams before my WLS 9 yrs ago. Grateful for all the forums...everyone who posts and replies to posts on the forums. Grateful for family, friends. my health and my life. PLEASE share if you will what you are grateful for today and have a super blessed day !!!

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active