THURSDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 11/12/14 10:36 pm - Fort Worth, TX

Good Thursday Everyone,

Sorry I have been MIA. Sometimes life gets in the way with what we need to do. Since I got home from my cruise on sunday I've been seriously running around like a chicken with my head cut off. LOL My hubby has had many doctor appointments and he still has another one today. Sorry I haven't been posting my daily grateful post for you *****ad it. Today I am grateful for life, my WLS and the fact that I can go non-stop for along time without crashing and burning. Grateful for my friends, for my cruise last week and the relaxation that I had on it. Grateful for the upcoming holiday's although I am no where near ready to face them....they will come anyway and I will do the best I can. Grateful for my health and I won't take it for granted especially with all the issues that we are facing with my hubby's health. Grateful for my father God and all the grace that he throws my way on a daily basis. PLEASE share if you will what you are grateful for today and have a blessed day !!!

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active