TUESDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 11/10/14 10:45 pm - Fort Worth, TX

Good Tuesday Everyone,

This week is moving right along. I still feel like I am in a fog so to speak since getting off my cruise on sunday. I think not enough sleep and getting up most days before sunrise to view it has caught up with me. LOL Today I am SO grateful for my WLS. In 11 days I will be 9 yrs. post op. Life has sure changed since I made the decision to have WLS. It's hard to imagine what my life would be like had I not made that decision. I am so grateful for my family, friends, life, health, Obesity Help and all the forums here and amazing people I've met through OH. Grateful for my faith in God and that he loves me unconditionally and answers our prayers everyday. Grateful for such a amazing bariatric surgeon ( Dr. David D. Kim ) who truly cares so much about his WL patients. He's such a amazing person and skilled surgeon. I feel blessed and so grateful for my life now since my surgery. I know without having my surgery life today would be the total pitts. PLEASE share if you will what you are grateful for today. Oh and I am extremely grateful fr our Military and Vets. Have a happy Veterians Day.

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active