Band and port removed yesterday, so glad it's gone!

pineview01
on 10/21/14 3:24 am - Davison, MI

I had a lot of issues with the band and it took me longer to recover from removal than getting it.  So both extremes are posted based on damage done.  It also depends on what you do.  My work is physical.

BAND REMOVED 9-4-12-fought insurance to get sleeve and won! Sleeved 1/22/13! Five years out and trying to get that last 15 pounds back off.

(deactivated member)
on 10/21/14 10:12 pm - Califreakinfornia , CA

Glad you got it removed. 

With all the patient reviews on the internet that's right at our fingertips to review. I will never understand why the hell people are still pursuing this surgery as a viable option. It just blows my damn mind.  

pineview01
on 10/22/14 2:52 pm - Davison, MI

Hi pumpkin good to see you posting again.

BAND REMOVED 9-4-12-fought insurance to get sleeve and won! Sleeved 1/22/13! Five years out and trying to get that last 15 pounds back off.

(deactivated member)
on 10/23/14 5:43 am - Califreakinfornia , CA

I've been down for a few days with nerve pain, so I thought I'd check in and mark my territory by peeing all over the forum. LOL.

Nice to see that you're still here getting the word out about the lapband. I got sick and tired of seeing the same old **** I figure that some people just need to learn the hard way. I come back once in a blue moon to check in and drop some information, in hopes that someone will take this **** seriously.

pineview01
on 10/23/14 10:53 am - Davison, MI

Yeah, I know how your feel.  I keep trying to keep up and help those coming here for help with band related problems.

(deactivated member)
on 11/3/14 6:42 am - Califreakinfornia , CA

You're a good person.

Most Active