TUESDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 10/6/14 10:33 pm - Fort Worth, TX

Good Tuesday Everyone,

You know what?? Everyday is a day that we are so blessed and have so very much to be grateful for. After all....it is a NEW day and with that new day comes a day for positive choices in our lives. This applies to ALL areas of our lives. We should be grateful everyday if for nothing else but for the fact that God allowed us another day on this earth to make better choices than we made yesterday. Everyday is a "gift" to us from God that is why it is called the present. Today I am grateful for new beginnings everyday...new choices and better choices for me and many others to make in their lives. I am so grateful for my family, friends, my WLS and all the different WLS surgeries today. Grateful for my 2 yr. old granddaughter and for all the joy that she brings to my life...can't wait till March for her baby sister to arrive. Grateful to God for being with me every step of my WLS journey and for answering prayers and healing hurts in my life. Grateful for Obesity Help and all the forums and amazing people on this website and grateful for Eric Klein for starting OH. PLEASE share if you will what you are grateful for today and have a super blessed day.

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active