THURSDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 9/24/14 11:34 pm - Fort Worth, TX

Good Thursday Everyone,

It is a beautiful day today and we are so very blessed today. If you don't believe me....check your pulse !!! I bet you have one and you are breathing. Yes...bad things to happen to all of us from time to time or things that are not pleasant but still life is great for the most part. We ALL have so very much in our lives to be grateful for everyday of our lives. Today I am so grateful that it feels like fall outside in the mornings now. I love the fall and winter and the cooler weather. I am so grateful for my family, friends, my WLS and the choices of different surgeries that you have today. Grateful for my faith in God and for answered prayers. Grateful for Obesity Help being here for me the past 10 yrs and grateful for everyone who answered my "dumb" questions or what I was considering dumb at the time. Grateful for such a wonderful website with super amazing people here on it. Grateful for support groups and for my Obesity Help support group. PLEASE share if you will what you are grateful for today and have a blessed pre-friday.

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active