TUESDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 8/4/14 11:42 pm - Fort Worth, TX

Good Tuesday Everyone,

Hope your week is going well for you. Mine so far is going really well. We ALL should be so very grateful everyday of our lives for all the good things that the good Lord has let come into our lives. One thing we should be grateful for every morning is waking up and having another day to make better choices than the day before and for second chances. We aren't guaranteed one second on this earth. OK now to my Grateful Post....I've been sharing what I'm grateful that I can do since my WLS and asking you to do the same. I think that I will continue to do the same thing for a while. So today I am grateful that I can fit into any size chair.....that I can squat down and not feel as if I'm going to loose my balance.....grateful that I can buy clothes pretty much in any store and not have to go to a speciality store.....grateful I can fit into any size car.....grateful for being able to bend over and pick something up from the floor. Grateful I can go shopping for hours and enjoy it without dreading it and not get tired. Grateful I can run and chase my granddaughter and not get winded. PLEASE share if you will what your grateful that you can do now that you've lost your weight or if your pre op and want to share what your looking forward to doing. Have a blessed day.

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active