MONDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 8/3/14 10:23 pm - Fort Worth, TX

Good Monday Everyone,

Hope everyone had a great weekend and are looking forward to a amazing week ahead of us. Everyday of our life we have SO much to be grateful for. I think I'm going to continue to change the post op and still ask what are you grateful for being able to do since your WLS. I can't remember all the things that i can do now that I couldn't do before my WLS almost 9 yrs ago. I can pretty much do anything that anyone else can do. I drove for 3 hours straight on a road trip saturday and could still walk when I got out of the car. That would have been impossible to even consider pre WLS. I can get up from sitting on the floor without crawling to a piece of furniture for assistance on getting up. I can fit into any size car.....fly without seatbelt extender.....run and still be able to breathe.....paint my toenails.......cut my toenails....cross my legs.....stand up and see my feet.....sit into any booth.....fit into any size restroom stall. I could go on and on but I will stop here. Please share what your grateful you can now do or if your pre op what your looking forward to doing in the future. Have a blessed monday and week.

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active