TUESDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 7/7/14 10:22 pm - Fort Worth, TX

Good Tuesday Everyone,

Hope your having a great week so far. Everyday of our lives we are so blessed and should be grateful. After all.....you woke up this AM or you wouldn't be on Obesity Help and reading this post. Life offers us NO guarantees of anything at all....so we need to be grateful for every little thing that comes our way. Today I am grateful for my faith in God and him answering prayers...sometimes not the way I want but the way HE wants them. Grateful for my family, friends, WLS, health, Obesity Help and all the amazing forums here. Grateful for the OH Staff who are rarely acknowledged for all the hard work that they put into monitoring, and running this amazing website. Grateful for my life although it is very far from perfect and grateful for the weight loss that I had and for keeping most of it off for going on 9 yrs. PLEASE share if you will what you are grateful for today and have a blessed day !!!

Hugs and blessings ~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active