THURSDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 7/2/14 11:39 pm - Fort Worth, TX

Good Pre Friday Everyone,

Hope your all getting ready for the 4th of July Celebrations all over the United States. Today I am grateful that we live in a great country...The other countries are great as well since we have others on OH from international countries as well. Today I am grateful that I woke up and that I am healthy. Grateful for my WLS, family, friends, life, health. my faith in God and for him answering prayers for me and my family. Grateful for Thursdays because I get to go to Teen Challenge Chapel and visit with the men going through the program and bring them goodies to eat. Grateful for support groups, second chances at things in life and for other things. PLEASE share if you will what you are grateful for today and have a safe 4th of July.

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

CElizabeth
on 7/3/14 8:11 am
VSG on 11/10/16

Today I am greatful for all the service men who fight for us everyday. Plus, greatful for my lap-band even with it's problems i still have it and am at 155lbs.

HARRISBURG Pa 

Revision to Gastric Sleeve Nov 10, 2016

Lap band Removed June 2016

Current weight is 172

Surgery Weight was 196

Goal weight aoround 145

Most Active