TUESDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 7/1/14 12:04 am - Fort Worth, TX

Good Tuesday Everyone,

Hard to believe it is already July and it is also my oldest son's 33rd birthday so Happy Birthday to him as well. We ALL have so very much to be grateful for in our lives everyday whether we realize it or not. Life could always be much worse than it is. Today I am grateful that God gave me the opportunity to adopt 2 amazing son's both very very precious to me then he blessed me with a biological son who I am VERY VERY proud of. In fact I'm extremely blessed and proud of all my son's...sometimes not so much choices that they are making or have made for their lives at the time but a proud momma just the same. Grateful that I can move today. I moved furniture in my den yesterday and put down a new HUGE area rug ( almost too big for the room ) and then put the furniture back and I was having leg cramps really bad last night. I am SO grateful that when I took my calcium and took a little extra the cramps stopped. Grateful for my WLS, life, health, my food choices for the most part and all of the knowledge I have gained since my WLS. Grateful for my faith in God, for God himself and for answered prayers. Grateful for Obesity Help and all the people on these forums and for all the amazing people I have made on OH. PLEASE share if you will what you are grateful for today. Have a blessed day !!

Hugs and blessings ~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active